The Gallery Club is delighted to present a collaboration with the Maria Austria Instituut. Please join us for a weekend celebrating the new exhibition Dutch Masters of Photography on 4 and 5 November 2017 at Francis Boeske Projects, Ms. van Riemsdijkweg 41 in Amsterdam.
Photography by Maria Austria, Eva Besnyö, Paul Huf, Sem Presser, Jan Versnel and others.
The Maria Austria Instituut collects and operates high quality photography archives of photographers that have a special bond with Amsterdam. By doing this, the Maria Austria Instituut contributes to the lasting visual heritage of these photographers in the Netherlands.
The Gallery Club is a platform for photography based in Amsterdam, organized around exhibitions, dinners and events. Every edition of The Gallery Club explores the work of a wide range of Dutch and international photographers through a different theme.
Saturday November 4 // The Gallery Club Dinner
19.00 - 23.00 hrs
· An exclusive preview of the exhibition
· The renowned video slide-show of The Gallery Club
· Gallery talk by Gili Crouwel, curator of The Gallery Club
· Artist talk by Jan Versnel's former student, architectural photographer Jannes Linders
· A four course dinner incl. drinks (by The Roundsman)
· Tableware by Het Keramiekkantoor
· Tunes by Jazzfunked
· € 65 p.p.
Click here to order your tickets for The Gallery Club Dinner
Sunday November 5 // Open House // free entrance
12.00 - 18.00 hrs
· 15.00 - 16.00 hrs: join us for a talk moderated by Gili Crouwel with Maarten Kloos and
Martien Frijns about the photographers Jan Versnel and Maria Austria. Maarten Kloos
wrote many articles about Jan Versnel and Martien Frijns is a publisher currently
working on a new publication about Maria Austria
· Drinks between 16.00 and 18.00 hrs
· Tunes by Jazzfunked
All works are available for purchase. A percentage of the sales benefits the digitization of the Maria Austria Instituut photography archives.
We are proud to organize this event at Francis Boeske Projects, whose beautiful exhibition Artist First | paper only is still on view until November 1st.
firstname.lastname@example.org // +31 6 2428 6718